It has been a while since I wrote anything. And then when I tried to start I realized I wanted to do something about the current template. Make it blazing fast… So I went out on the endeavor of cleaning and creating a new template, but then… why reinvent the wheel. So I found this html5blank template, it was clean and exactly what I needed. So the blog runs in this template now.
As of now, index page is about 200 KB, which takes around 2 second to load. There are still some libs on which I depend that add up to the loading time, but I will move them eventually. So that is it for now, I will start later this week with some stuff I have been working on that I wanted to share.
UPDATE!! I jus changed to a bootstrap template called Understrap, go check it out.